Monday, August 17, 2009

Random Musing

Q: So, what have you been thinking about lately?

A: Oh, well... here is a list:
  • Why antibiotics make you so gassy.
  • That I don't like Tony Rice's album Me and My Guitar quite as much as I remembered. But I still like it.
  • Whether or not I should get another cat or maybe just some fish. I think The Kitty is lonely when I'm not there.
  • I may actually have an eye for photographic composition.
  • The Braves played three nights in a row on t.v. and I saw all or parts of all three. So, did Jesus read my posts about seldom getting to see or hear the Braves and bless me?
  • How my daughter is getting along in school.
  • How much I'd like to hop a big plane and go to Fort Worth and see my buddy McDave.
  • How it's time for the triennial sushi eating and hug fest with my pal "b". Does it have to average every three years?
  • How I really want to get Only The Little Bone by David Huddle read soon....

Exciting, ain't it? Perhaps you thought all I do with my time is swim in melancholy pools and collect poems and sayings. Psst, I also play with fart putty, but only at my office.

_____